FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Nicole Swann, email@example.com, 202-821-4458 or Leah Driver, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-529-5450
New Castle, IN (June 13, 2022)—In recognition of National Homeownership Month, Citizens State Bank and the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) are encouraging current and prospective homeowners to consult their trusted local lender about how to make the homebuying process easier and more affordable.
“Owning a home is a major financial milestone and an important component of building financial security,” said John P. DeLucia, Chief Lending Officer at Citizens State Bank. “We want to make the process as painless as possible and can walk you through what to expect so you can better assess your needs and suitable financing to help afford your first or forever home.”
Whether you are refinancing or purchasing your home, your friends at CSB can help you determine:
- The ideal loan amount and products to meet your budget considerations. We can review the mortgage process in detail and flag ideal programs and loan features.
- How mortgage rates, the loan amount, property taxes and insurance premiums affect payments. This will help you set a home budget to help you manage your homeownership expenses.
- Your rights and obligations under your mortgage contract. Today’s consumers have many financing options—each with unique stipulations outlined in the fine print.
- Suitable government-sponsored programs. In addition to federal homeownership and home-buying assistance programs, we can recommend state, local government, and specialty programs for consideration.
- Additional resources to help you create a budget and set financial targets. We offer homebuyer seminars and other helpful resources. Free online educational tools can also be found at www.hud.gov.
“For many Americans, homeownership is the key to building roots and creating financial stability,” said ICBA President and CEO Rebeca Romero Rainey. “As relationship lenders, your local community bank is here to help and can shepherd you through the process to improve your prospects for success as an informed buyer.”
For more information on community banks and the services they offer, visit www.icba.org.
About Citizens State Bank
Citizens State Bank is a fourth-generation family-owned community bank and has offered a full range of financial services in central Indiana since 1873. Our mission is to help our clients, co-workers, and communities succeed. Decisions are made locally. Deposits made with us stay in our communities, becoming funds for the loans and donations that fuel economic development. Discover the difference a local bank can make. To learn more, stop by one of our banking center locations, call 888-529-5450, or visit www.mycsbin.com.
The Independent Community Bankers of America® creates and promotes an environment where community banks flourish. ICBA is dedicated exclusively to representing the interests of the community banking industry and its membership through effective advocacy, best-in-class education, and high-quality products and services.
With nearly 50,000 locations nationwide, community banks constitute roughly 99 percent of all banks, employ nearly 700,000 Americans and are the only physical banking presence in one in three U.S. counties. Holding nearly $5.9 trillion in assets, over $4.9 trillion in deposits, and more than $3.5 trillion in loans to consumers, small businesses and the agricultural community, community banks channel local deposits into the Main Streets and neighborhoods they serve, spurring job creation, fostering innovation and fueling their customers’ dreams in communities throughout America. For more information, visit ICBA’s website at www.icba.org.
# # #